Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Dorff

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Colonel_Dorff

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com ZAVOD GRAVEYARD SHIFT #9 | STATS/RANK | NO

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/3-4/15

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure if admin or not

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i said "wow bitch great guningnng" even mispelled gunning and i was perma banned half a second later

Any additional comments you would like to add? i dont know why i got banned, it says cussing aloud, but no racial slurs. I am banned from your air map server for saying the N word and i admit it was wrong but i said nothing of the sort in this one

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You were close on the mis-spelling:

Sep 5, 2015 1:47:41 am real great gunign -|TBG|- # ZAVOD GRAVEYARD SHIFT #9 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Caught the 'nig' in the word. Confirmed false positive.

A Head Admin will lift this once they are available. Until then, enjoy out other servers.

Ghstops6

sweet...is there anyway i can get the ban from like a year ago on the airmaps server lifted as well...i have friends that like to play on that one, and i realize my mistake. I'd appreciate it if i could get that one lifted as well.

Banning for Racial Slur!! real great gunign 9/4/2015 11:47:47 PM

mispelled

ban lifted
sweet...is there anyway i can get the ban from like a year ago on the airmaps server lifted as well...i have friends that like to play on that one, and i realize my mistake. Its been quite a while since that one and i was being rude, I'd appreciate it if i could get that one lifted as well.

sorry sometimes its toggled, i dont see what the big deal is over people reading caps like it hurts their eyes, theyre still letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back