Appealing my ban

TheSecondSmitty

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheSecondSmitty

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com | OPERATION LOCKER #7 | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** August 29th-September 2nd

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Was Auto-Ban by PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I "recruited" a person on the server.

Any additional comments you would like to add? The person had said they were bored of their clan. I jokingly said "join my clan, we don't do anything." Keep in mind, my tag was "SMIT", obviously not being a real clan.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I would also like to add, since I ran out of room, that I hadn't known or realized at the time what I had said. I was not aware that PunkBuster would ban me for that. It was honestly a joke, and it won't happen again. Also, the rules in the loading screen hadn't said anything about recruiting, which is another reason why I hadn't realized, but that's no entire excuse for it, just added reason as to why it was an accident.

really , so you think its ok to recruit on someone elses server? does it have to have a rule displayed in order for it to be common sense?

No I don't think it's okay to recruit on someone else's server. I was just saying that since I didn't see it in plain sight, I didn't have it in my mind not to make the joke.

I know now, not to joke around with that kind of stuff. Like I said, I didn't realize what I was saying with the joke. I was just trying to make another dude laugh.

The message scrolls, and it's a good thing to know....it's not a good idea to promote your own clan on another clan's server that they pay for.

Since you've apologized and seem to have learned your lesson, I'd be ok with having this ban lifted on the condition that you promise that it NEVER happens here again and if it's cleared by our head admins.

It won't. I know now to look better for rules and be more mindful before I say something that could result in trouble.

Back