Appealing my ban

illWill

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Smokegreenherb

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Clan servers ALL

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** maybe a year ago?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for no idea

Any additional comments you would like to add? If anything I was likely banned for shooting from a capped flag?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

So I did something wrong, I have no idea what it was. For a long time I tried to simply play on other servers and now I'm realizing just how often I attempt to join and I have a ban somehow? At the time of the ban I was either not notified of why I was banned or I simply didn't notice. I'm a grown man, I'm not trying to upset people. But it sure would be kind of you guys to lift the ban. Anyway I believe I have done my time now I would at least like to know what I was banned, and consideration for an unbanning. Thanks for the great servers you guys run. And I'm sorry for any problems I caused one of your admins???

we do not noramaly all server ban anyone. can you post a screen shot of the message you are getting.

OPERATION LOCKER
AIR MAPS CONQUEST
says you are not banned. you also need to check which server(s) you are banned from.

need a screen shot.

interesting...
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'SmokeGreenHerb' ... Prior Kick/Ban

The game loads up fine, the map then loads, for a brief split second I even get to see the spawn selection screens etc... then BF4 closes and I'm returned to the browser with this.
what_happened.jpg

I just tested the AIR MAPS CONQUEST #2 and it works fine?

I'm thrilled to know I have even that much access. Can we figure out where I went wrong on the server "BF3 MAPS #3..."?

Its funny how much this has bothered me waiting to find out what I did, if I said something racist I will be the first person upset with myself. I'm about 99% sure I was doing something annoying with a vehicle or the artillery truck or I rammed someone. Reading your ban thread is pretty entertaining though. I've been considering that I even go into politics somehow on your server? This should be interesting.

Glad to know I didn't do the racist thing, I kept thinking, even drunk I just do say that. That's not me. Now to find out what stupid thing I did that pissed someone off. And now this could be anything???

talked with Bungied2theTree. you Troling Filter, meaning you were testing what you could get away with normaly we do not lift bans and treat tesating the filter the same as using a racial slur. going to give you a break.

if cought testing our slur filter again the ban will not be lifted.

Killingseed & Bungied2theTree, sorry for wasting your time with this. I realize I brought this upon myself. At the moment I considered this to be like telling someone to use "alt-f4" to open the hood on the jeep? I now realize what I did was undermining something that is actually a good message in a world that could use more positive examples. It would not have been funny if someone had been banned for my actions, I probably deserved to spend the last 8 months banned so that I understand. Thank you guys for letting this slide, I now know better and I respect your efforts especially after reading through the volumes of posts here. I have left a small donation under the names of the two admins that took time to deal with the problem I caused. Thank you for your forgiveness.

Back