Appealing my ban

P0W3RTACO

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* P0W3RTACO

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Inf Only #6

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not sure, at least a few weeks ago.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) FAST

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said "TBG bans good players"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I made that server my home, it's where I met all of my BF4 friends. It's where I met homebrewer and got in touch with the TBG clan in general. I am a jackass sometimes, I know.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I also want to add that my former platoon Shadow Gaming Clan has given you guys trouble in the past, and I don't want to be associated with any ill feelings, so I am leaving them. I promise I won't cause anymore ill intent towards TBG or it's members, I love you guys.

That's correct, this is not the first time SGC has made those comments and I'm sure they talk shit about us among themselves. Something I do not understand given the admins that are infantry only server including myself have supported SGC.

We dont ban players without proof. We always discuss shit if one admin feels differently. We've been around since 2008, we know how to handle ourselves and our bans. We are well respected with pbbans, hell even EA knows about us. If we were banning good players then a few famous gamers would not be joining our servers on a regular basis, making popular videos using our services.

Here is an example, couple days old post.

http://tbgclan.com/threads/level-cap-xfactor-and-matimio-playing-on-our-servers.38921/#post-250620

TBG was founded on the principle of being fair. Me personally, I was #1 in the world with the gunship for 2142 for 6 -7 years. I literally had just a handful of servers left to play on (1 year into the game)

Nothing is ever 100% true but we do our best to be proactive and make a good effort to ensure we are being as fair as possible.

I will lift this ban. Moving away from SGC was honestly unexpected but it's good to see you are making a good effort to move away from the drama.

Back