Appealing my ban

Level Up King

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Level_Up_King

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 Battlefield 3 maps [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#3]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10:53 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Not sure, round ended and was banned during transition screen

Any additional comments you would like to add? Been playing on TBG servers since BF4 release

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Level,

First off, thankyou for your continued patronage of our servers, it is much appreciated. As for what happened, you got grabbed by our Slur Filter due to a chat typo. Just pay a bit more attention to your typing in the future and you shouldnt run into this again. ^_^

Jul 18, 2015 11:53:59 pm you guys were winnnig the whole time...

Can an HA please lift?

~SgtKokuei

I'm unable to lift this one on my phone at the moment. But hopefully someone will get around to it in the morning

I'm surprised that typo has not been added to our whitelist seems like this is a common typo.

@(TTK)Nodeninja Please do not post in other players appeals. This is not an open forum for those who are not involved.

Sorry, was just poking fun at Level, we play with/against each other all the time. Won't happen again.

Back