Appealing my ban

NTAK

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* NTAK6090

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 CONQUEST [TBGCLAN.COM] [ALL 30 MAPS] [NO LAG] [SERVER#1]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 18JUL15 - 19:15 CST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I got this message: "Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: enough of the abuse towar"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Not sure what happened, I made the comment: "WTF is wrong with you" to another player and I was banned without any warning

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I banned you for being an asshole. You will NOT disrespect our regulars in our servers making it uncomfortable for them to play in.
Insulting them here and there sure, nobody here cares but spamming like the following...fuck no!
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2427332

And that just recent, my guess is, it's been going on for a while.
I think you know what you need to say and do.

And P.S. i am fucking canadian but I could care less about your stupid remarks. I care about our regulars.

x=FAST=x,

Not to make excuses, but the majority of those comments are to "regulars" whom are also my friends on the that server: (DanOfEarth, BadMudderFocker, Ziggy-TW, the Frog clan, etc...) we talk trash to each other all the time.

I admit I did make fun of some guy called NoVa something today, and I did make fun that he was from Canada, but he was talking trash to me too. I wasn't warned that I was doing or saying anything wrong and I was unaware that I made anyone uncomfortable (if I don't know it's broken, I can't fix it)... With that being said, I apologize for making anyone uncomfortable, that was not my intention.

I believe I'm a big supporter of the TBG servers and I enjoy playing on them and talking trash with my friends. I try to promote the servers whenever I play on them, so much so I've requested to join TBG a few weeks ago and have my recruitment meeting scheduled with Soulzz for tomorrow afternoon. If you really feel that I'm not the type of person you want in your clan, please let Soulzz and I know so we don't waste each others time.

Thank you for any consideration.

I hope you understand that the NoVa that you talking about it's me, (NoVA_C4RL) a.k.a C4RL-P4TR1G4N1-- ! I'm one of the founder of FROG, i'm 35 years old and not the type of person insulting people on the internet and i never talking trash to you... your comments against FROG is always: french canadian are gay... canadian are gay, FROG are good but they love penis and you acting like this every day .... comon dude please grow up it's just a video game... I record all my game cause i have youtube channel and represent NoVa Gaming BF, i can show all the bad things you saying to us but i think is not neccessary cause admin on TBG can see all the chat log! And NTAK i hope to see you again on TBG server cause we don't hate you but your attitude is kind of annoying and harassment to us... just play this game and have fun ! Good night!

@C4RL-P4TR1G4N1 We share your sentiments and are working on this issue. That being said, please refrain from posting in other players appeals. Thank you.

I hope you understand that the NoVa that you talking about it's me, (NoVA_C4RL) a.k.a C4RL-P4TR1G4N1-- ! I'm one of the founder of FROG, i'm 35 years old and not the type of person insulting people on the internet and i never talking trash to you... your comments against FROG is always: french canadian are gay... canadian are gay, FROG are good but they love penis and you acting like this every day .... comon dude please grow up it's just a video game... I record all my game cause i have youtube channel and represent NoVa Gaming BF, i can show all the bad things you saying to us but i think is not neccessary cause admin on TBG can see all the chat log! And NTAK i hope to see you again on TBG server cause we don't hate you but your attitude is kind of annoying and harassment to us... just play this game and have fun ! Good night!

C4RL-P4TR1G4N1,

I apologize to you and the rest of your clan (Frogs) as I never meant to really insult anyone. I was just playing along with all the trash talking that was going back and forth on the server. It's unfortunate that no one ever said anything to me before it got to this point.

If you went back and reviewed my comments you would see that I always defended Frog clan members whenever someone called them hackers or cheaters (you guys are good)... and for the record I'm French. Please pass my apology on to the rest of your clan members. If you want you can contact me about this issue at: ntak60900-tbgclan@yahoo.com

I'll let Soulzz know to drop me for consideration to join TBG and I'll just stay in my current clan (FM) and find someplace else to game.

Sorry for all the trouble and enjoy.

C4RL-P4TR1G4N1,

I apologize to you and the rest of your clan (Frogs) as I never meant to really insult anyone. I was just playing along with all the trash talking that was going back and forth on the server. It's unfortunate that no one ever said anything to me before it got to this point.

If you went back and reviewed my comments you would see that I always defended Frog clan members whenever someone called them hackers or cheaters (you guys are good)... and for the record I'm French. Please pass my apology on to the rest of your clan members. If you want you can contact me about this issue at: ntak60900-tbgclan@yahoo.com

I'll let Soulzz know to drop me for consideration to join TBG and I'll just stay in my current clan (FM) and find someplace else to game.

Sorry for all the trouble and enjoy.
It's alright NTAK no one in FROG hates you, i just reply to this post cause you mention my name, like i said i hope to see you again in TBG server, we're not here to cause trouble just to have fun :) Have a good night!

Back