Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCIFI3Dzoo

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SCIFI3Dzoo

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: SCIFI3Dzoo

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 GUN MASTER RANDOM [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#9]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Oh jeezz... week or so ago... 6-1/2015 afternoon 2 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A ...just the bot

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I think I said either Negro or Nigga. MAIN thing is I was not attacking anybody or trying to make a racists comment. I wasn't aware the server was that picky about the use of hte word.

Any additional comments you would like to add? No. I'd like to have to have the server back in my rotation but I understand if you guys can't. I'm always on the other TBG servers and never had probvlem before. Thanks either way.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Our rules are clear. Posted when you first join the server. Posted on screen numerous times. We do not make exceptions ever.

Our other 8 servers remain open to you, unless you trip the filter more times. Then you will be gone from all.

yea... saw it after the fact. about racism etc. It doesn't go into detail... don't really expect it to in game tho... like it does here when I read more about it.
thought there might be an open-mind to an incident where there was no actual fighting, name calling, directed towards any one. just some dumb thing about
lyrics I heard in a song or something.... and I used a slang for the "n" word. I'm usually one of those people who call out other people and avoid servers where
people are purposely and directly being racists... or just randomly saying things to purposely try and offend people. BUT it's all good. It is a little judgmental
considering the facts about my particular circumstance. You guys should be trying to weed out the real racists and not judging everybody. But maybe you
guys are run by "who knows" that has an attitude about it... or maybe it's a ultra-judgmental religious group.. who knows. Not my call but it is crazy there
isn't some leeway. Just a policy to not waste time even investigating it I guess.

Read the rules, respect the rules, accept the consequence that was fairly provided in the loading screen, as a yell message when you spawn in and scrolling every 5 minutes. No need to justify.

Join the other TBG server if you want, not this one.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back