Appealing my ban

Yurodivi

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Yurodivi

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24\7 locker server 7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** few months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) /

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for well i think it was trolling, if i remember well

Any additional comments you would like to add? well would be nice to play with you guys agan

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ok I can't even look that far into the past since it was like 4-5 months ago into the chat logs and I don't usually ban for chat spam or hackuzations unless it was fucking bad..................................................................since there is noooo examples to make here to show you what asshattery was going on if you just keep it cool in the chat from now on out, HA can remove the ban if you agree to keep it cool!

Well i was more writing then plaqing i had prob some discusion or something and that was it...but yea i dont insult people or anything it was just conversation ...lol...and yea ill keep it cool

Back