Appealing my ban

piratepengu

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* piratepengu

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 RUSH! [TBGCLAN.COM]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** I have no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I have no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Well, I don't ever remember being banned, I don't know if I've even played on the server, but when I tried to join my friend it said I was banned

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Pirate,

I checked the chat logs and you never even said anything on the server so I dont see it being our filter that got you. I was also unable to find any BF4DB or PBBan tied to your name either. What is the message that it gives you when you try to join. If you can post that It will give us a much better idea of what you were banned for. Aside from that you will need to wait for an HA to come and look deeper into the ban.

We appreciate your patience while the matter is looked into.

~Sgt Kokuei

I am sorry to inform you that this ban will not be lifted. We do not tolerate racial slurs of any kind. There are several warnings of this in the battlelog server description, when joining the server and in the chat box as a rolling text. Please feel free to play on our other servers and I strongly encourage you to refrain from using the chat if you can't control your anger. Remember it's just a game, lighten up.

"piratepengu" "71.65.XXOP7XX:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! I am a spammer 4/24/2015 1:17:12 PM" ]

I am sorry to inform you that this ban will not be lifted. We do not tolerate racial slurs of any kind. There are several warnings of this in the battlelog server description, when joining the server and in the chat box as a rolling text. Please feel free to play on our other servers and I strongly encourage you to refrain from using the chat if you can't control your anger. Remember it's just a game, lighten up.

"piratepengu" "71.65.XXOP7XX:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! I am a spammer 4/24/2015 1:17:12 PM" ]

Ahh looks like the GameME logs were incomplete. Thanks for finding that Operator.

Back