Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanM

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* B3R [KI] Ryan

Which game is it?:* Team Fortress 2

Your Steam ID: U:1:153125066

Server name that you were banned on** Harvest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10/26/2014. 8:49 PM on a sunday.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Fast.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for "See ya" First off he kicked me for spawn camping so I asked him to explain him self. He ignored me. Then after asking him three times he bans me forever.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I just want to know why I was banned for asking why I was kicked.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for you appeal. As it was @x=FAST=x who banned you, you will need to wait for him to reply. Also we don't ban people for asking why they were kicked, unless it starts getting out of hand. Fast will get to this as soon as he can and clear up the situation. We appreciate your patience in the matter.

~Sgt Kokuei

You were kicked for deliberately camping the main door causing the server to start emptying. I had to kick you to stop the bleeding. I dont have to tell you why you were kicked because I included a message with the kick. What you were doing was clearly out of conduct. It's logical to understand your actions have no good outcome for the server.

You kept spamming the mic, saying why dont you kick this guy and trolling repeatedly after the fact.

Apologize for the way you handled the situation or the ban will stay. I could care less. Your call.

If you didn't know there were 3 orher people spawn camping and I don't recall them getting banned. Harvest is a spawn camping map. Go on any valve server and you will see that. I will say sorry for the microphone spam, though. I didn't realize the server was emptying.

You keeping saying what about the other people. How old are you? Im talking about you not anyone else. I take action based on what I see . I'm not a script nor an AI. You were the only one I saw at that moment camping the doors preventing the enemy from getting out. What do you think happens when they cant even get out from their main? They rage quit. Give them a little space to get out is fine. Blocking the doors with a flamethrower is dumb and not tolerated.

Again your call how you want to handle this. Acknowledge the issue on hand, promise not to do it again (and don't spam your mic acting like a child) then I will lift your ban.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

No need to insult me, though. And i'll try my best..

"promise not to do it again (and don't spam your mic acting like a child) then I will lift your ban" "How old are you?" You keep bring up how I compare myself to others but in what I said to you, It was nothing of that nature. I asked you not to insult me (Because you don't like to be insulted) and I said I'll try my best. And I said I'll try my best to "promise I won't spawn camp again nor microphone spam."

You know what I don't have time for your crap. You were spamming your mic like a child. Mature gamers dont say with mic. "Admin why kick huh admin admin why kick, i wanna know why you kick me" x5
If you find that insulting then I'm sorry but I call it how I see it. You disrespect our server rules when you accepted our terms agreement but that's okay to brake rules I guess. I find that insulting.

Resubmit your ban appe again with an apology nothing else. Your comments will not be welcome and I will make sure you are banned from all tf2 servers and website if you do

Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back