Appealing my ban

ThirdScepter

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ThirdScepter

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com | ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 23 October, 2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Stats.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey guys,

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to press enter to submit before typing up my additional comments.

I don't recall being banned while playing on your server last, so I think it may have been implemented in my absence. I'm not 100% certain of this, but what I do know is that when I trying joining a few minutes ago I receive the error notifying me of my ban with the stated reason being "stats". I've been playing on your server for quite sometime and enjoy the fact that it seems to be well populated to matter when I do find the time to play. I can assure you that I'm not in any way playing with illegitimate means.

There really aren't many populated conquest servers left in BF3 and I'd really like to answer any questions you may have towards my stats to try and clear my name.

Thank you for your concideration.

Sounds good. And like I said I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have towards my stats. Either in this thread or through TeamSpeak... which ever is more convenient for you guys.

Hi Scepter, we appreciate your patience in this matter. Currently as @MacN8r was the one who banned you, he is the one that will have to respond to your appeal and will explain your ban in more detail then just "stats" and the appeal can do from there. I can see he hasnt been on since early this morning for a few min and didnt get to view your appeal thread yet. He will get to this as soon as possible, we do apologize for the wait.

~Sgt Kokuei

It's no problem at all. You all seem to run a pretty tight ship and completely understand the priority of keeping your servers clean. I'm just eager to get back in there if you guys do end up vetting me :p

Any word on @MacN8r 's whereabouts? lol

I'm not trying to come off as naggy or or impatient. I'm just seeing a lot of ban appeals being taken care of almost right away while mine appears to be taking days. I has a sad. I'm just looking forward to having this resolved considering your server is among the last few populated I can join these days. I have no idea on whether I should keep my hopes up or just start expecting that a ban of this nature normally does not get lifted.

Looking at your stats personally because I was curious please provide video of you playing with the pp-19,p90,auga3,mtar-21 and svd with getting more than 4KPM ! When you provide video the HA will then discuss your situation! Thank you for your patients!

FearlessSoldier

Ah I see the problem. You'll find that all of the guns with extreme KPMs are part of Gun Master rotations. In this context you would only use a specific weapon for a few seconds sometimes (the time to get 2 kills) in close quarter maps. Since I never normally use these weapons outside of that mode they maintained their KPM's relative to those few seconds of gameplay.

I used to play Gun Master almost exclusively for quite some time. You can take a look a the amount of ribbons I've accumulated for it as proof (1259). And those only represent the matches where I finished in a top 5 position.

I was able to find an old video of mine playing Gun Master. Please ignore the poor quality :). It was the first gameplay video I've ever really tried to cut and render for youtube.

That answered my question, I did not look at your gun master ribbons and you cracked nearly 22% on the cheat meter. Sorry for the delay, I was off the grid for a few days and just saw the post. Lifted.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for hearing me out. Look forward to seeing your guys on the battlefield.

Hey guys, so I've been banned again. I think this time because of the K/D ceiling on the server. I was having a great round with the tank and the enemy didn't seem to be able to pull together well enough to take me out. I was defending the D flag on Damavand Peak. Here's the message I got:

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: You have been perma banned for having an abnormal kill rate. (81,00kpd)

And here's the battle report:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/81879545/209117703/

Lifted. I will get you on the whitelist when I get home today.

Back