Appealing my ban

FoxholeWilly

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Foxholewilly

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan.com | NAVAL STRIKE CONQ + CARRIER | BF4DB/GGC/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Per message: 9/24/2014 6:33:35 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I would imagine (I hope anyway) some script did it.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for You tell me. I said this, original mispelling included: "using trainig wheels? Tsk tsk"

Any additional comments you would like to add? This was said to a real-life friend so I am sure he didn't complain.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Confirmed your typo. Ban has been lifted. Let us know if you have issues joining.

Thanks. Will check it out....
Just played for a few minutes - no problems. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Back