Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhethro

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Dhethrowe

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG ALL RUSH

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/22/2014 8:48:30 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I didn't say anything racist and I got banned? Trying to figure things out here...

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Confirmed....Uhh, this looks like a slur. Sorry. Ban on Rush will stay.

[08:48:00] Allabonkaja > NICKI MINAJ?
[08:48:06] twatmuffintranny > super bass
[08:48:10] Allabonkaja > *forget
[08:48:25] NPS_misora - Defenders > building
[08:48:27] nutshyot > slipknot coming out with a new album
[08:48:30] Dhethrowe > Nicki Nigaj?

It was a typo on my part. I misspelled that persons name. I wasn't trying to be racist at all.

I was defending and Playing the Objective while trying to type.

You retyped the previous question but changing it to nig why ask the same question as Allabonkaja? There was no reason for you to repeat what he said.

The keys are not even remotely close...

It doesn't matter if you're in a rush. I bet you misspell words sometimes. I was wondering what they were talking about, that's why i repeated it.

Yes I do mistype but not off like that.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since the argument can go both ways.

Thank you, much is appreciated. I play here with my friends quite often.

You've only played in our air maps twice/ rush three time. You dont play in our servers all the time.

I already gave you the benefit of the doubt even though i can't unequivocally prove you used a slur maliciously. And I think you used that term on purpose so please dont come here and embellish on top of all this.

I will lock this thread so you can save yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back