Appealing my ban

adrian

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* semideadz

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG|- METRO+LOCKER CONQ 24/7 | ALL WEAPONS! | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** forgot last month ?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i forgot

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i use foreign language

Any additional comments you would like to add? i like the server that im playing so pls dont ban me forever . thanks.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Found the logs:

[21:52:31] Twrecktum > i read anus
[21:52:37] DrunkguykillsU > yep jaredbhd, when people make stupid decisions
[21:52:49] BertMackIin > lol some one said that earlier
[21:52:53] Reduxr > howd i get killed by someone with zero hp from acros the map w/ a gun
[21:52:54] Rattler-MII- > ditto
[21:53:15] DrunkguykillsU - US Army > above b
[21:53:42] 19DaRkNeZz68 > What are you trying to say?
[21:53:54] semideadz > puki ng ina !
[21:54:00] 19DaRkNeZz68 > lol
[21:54:14] Stab-emKillerman > putang ina mo
[21:54:17] taintedgamer720p > I don't think someone read the rules about religion...
[21:54:19] happyflyingcow - US Army > i recomend we push??
[21:54:20] Vordarithin - US Army - Alpha > @ban semid
[21:54:31] Vordarithin - US Army - Alpha > @yes no racist comments allowed

You should be fine. I seem to remember someone saying something on TS about it being the N word, so I jumped on it cause I had the text box open. Sorry about that.

I'm sure a HA will lift this if one hasnt yet.. You merely cursed in Tagalog, nothing racist or religious there.

Looks like someone already lifted this but forgot to post here. Let us know if you have trouble getting into the server.

Back