Appealing my ban

ogudak

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ogudak

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH + CHAIN LINK |

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10am 7/30/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autobanned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i said in chat "i blame the jews"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm really sorry. I didn't really mean it. I have nothing against the Jewish community. I really like your server. I've never cheated in a MP game, ever, either. I'm a good guy honestly.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I didn't even know that saying Jews was a racial slur. Jew the word itself is neither a slur, nor informal. It's the proper name of their people.

I realize that this ban probably won't be lifted. What a fucking bummer. Great way to start my day to be banned from my favorite server.

While I appreciate that Jew can be used to describe a people, too often it is used in a different context. We do not invite an form of chat in our servers that deals with race, religion, or ethnicity. It doesn't have a place in a vid game, period. We do not lift these bans, but it only applies to this server and you are free to play on our other servers if you like.

Last edited:
While I appreciate that Jew can be used to describe a people, too often it is used in a different context, we do not invite an form of chat in our servers that deals with race, religion, or ethnicity. It doesn't have a place in a vid game, period. We do not lift these bans, but it only applied to this server and you are free to play on our other servers if you like.

This should be a sticky in the ban appeal form. It is concise, professional and excellently written.

Back