Appealing My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomDuck

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* iPhantomDuck
Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on**CARRIER ASSAULT 24/7 | <3 BF2142 :)| TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEMEApproximate Date/Time that you were banned** Early morning of April 15th (Maybe around 4 AM)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? i was speaking with my best friend we were the only 2 soldiers at the squad and i said at squad chat , duck , take a mini boat " ,. " go to C " and then i said
" oh nvm niggs went there" also i was speaking with my best friend (tripleduck) and it was squad chat , and we were the only 2 there .

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Sorry. we don't lift bans for racial slurs. enjoy our other servers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

but i didnt insult anyone i was speaking with my friend at a private squad chat

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

but this is a retardness way to bann a good player c'mon i have never used bad words on this server and be banned like this is just not a good way ...

I see where you misunderstood Doc. let me rephrase it for you

Warning and consequence are placed in the joining screen, a private message to you when you spawn in the first time and scrolling every 5 minutes.
Those are our rules and our consequences, learn to respect that. We pay for these servers.
You are welcome in our other servers

And you joined that server 23 times. You should know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back