Anyone that is interested

Interesting. Very little information, as to be expected from Activision.

If it doesn't support ranked dedicated it is irrelevant. Blops supported ranked dedicated but they made it a pain to use. Other than that no COD since 4 (Modern Warfare) has supported dedicated ranked servers. If they do allow for dedicated ranked then I WILL purchase this game.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

I second that, if it's ranked dedicated, I"ll get back into CoD again.

We are probably looking at same situation as black ops 1 dedicated servers except only one provider was allowedback then. If its like that and only 18 slots count me out.

I was unaware there were CoD guys in the group then again the only one I played was blops2 and the first one way way back. I seen the trailers and it looks like halo meets titianfall only with actual weps not made up shit

I like cod 4 and cod 5. You could host up to 64 players dedicated servers with decent gameplay. After that it has been shit ever since.

We had servers beore but the game eventually died or they took out PB support ($$$)

I can't say I have a desire to play it at this moment in time. If I ever do get it, it won't be for a few months probably, and again I don't have any plans for it currently. Can't say having a server would be a bad thing, would depend how many people would want a server, but I didn't think we had more than 5-6 people who ever played it. No reason that can't change and we pick up some new recruits from it either =p

Well I mean if there are only crappy server providers that are able to host this might as scratch this concept because we dealt with random gsps for Dayz for example...what a nightmare. Reminds me of the old TBG days floating from one provider to the next every 6 months because they were all so bad

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's cod 5. I remember you getting rekted boy in the bum bum by my flame thrower and you loved it very much. Didn't ya?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back