Any Nascar fans here?

I used to live in charlotte, nc. around there they are just normal ppl. got hammered with the waltrip brothers at an outback steakhouse my brother previously bartended at so he knew them they knew him right as we walked in. tony stewart and Jr. own a bar in downtown they were there quite a bit one night I went in and they were both bartending. I did trim work for jimmie Johnson when he had an addition done to his already huge mansion. did work for brutin smith and all his sons. all very nice. partied with kasey khane as well as Jamie mcmurray on the lake a few times. all nice just normal guys. except rusty Wallace he was an ass on tv and a straight cock sucker in person with out the cameras to babysit

LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN!

Negative, I don't find it entertaining. I've been to a handful of races because I normally get free tickets to the Daytona 500. I have more fun getting drunk with everyone v watching cars go in circles. My uncles all raced dirt tracks around Florida, my uncle Doug moved up to the Goody's Dash series.

One of my brother-in-laws used to race dragsters. Was one expensive sport. I wouldn't mind humping Danica Patrick!

LEFT TURN! LEFT TURN!

Negative, I don't find it entertaining. I've been to a handful of races because I normally get free tickets to the Daytona 500. I have more fun getting drunk with everyone v watching cars go in circles. My uncles all raced dirt tracks around Florida, my uncle Doug moved up to the Goody's Dash series.
To you it might look like a bunch of left turns, but they're going 200+mph, if I was in the passenger seat I would probably shit myself. If you want entertainment watch some F1, shit is crazy.

Seems like sometimes when they are drafting they try to spin out the car in front, or bump them to go loose. Avery dangerous game at 200 mph.

manny8083, that guy you have in that picture is freakn' crazy! lolol He should be arrested because of his hair.

Back