Anti-Cheat

hacker

BANNED
BANNED
I played on your server for 3 hours with my homemade multihack(Aimbot, ESP, Infinite ammo and health)
I was not once even bothered by your anticheat. Don't worry I didn't ruin the fun as I held back and just tested your anticheat, for future reference please get a better anticheat. :);)

I played on your server for 3 hours with my homemade multihack(Aimbot, ESP, Infinite ammo and health)
I was not once even bothered by your anticheat. Don't worry I didn't ruin the fun as I held back and just tested your anticheat, for future reference please get a better anticheat. :);)
also there were no admins on 30 minutes ago

Why tell us to improve our anti cheat when we don't create any anticheat service? We stream to them. You aren't very knowledgeable for being a hacker. My guess, just a wannabe poser.
And thank you for letting us know. <------- this "hacker" was able to track down which city you live and your account

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/1599805

ScoBroGaming

Thanks for stopping by, you will no longer be able to join our servers :)

I think guinness world record owes you a plaque for being the most retarded kid of the year.

if you wish you can ban me my name is "ScoBroGaming", but before you do I want you to know that I have turned off my hacks and will accept a ban as I understand why it would be placed! :)

I just can't make this stuff up. I'm amazed that we find new levels of brilliance every day! LOL.

and it isn't home made, he has a private cheat he paid for and thinks he is tough shit. LOL homemade hahaha a real cheat creator would say "private hack that I coded myself" Someone who supposedly wrote a cheat is more or less intelligent. They won't come here like a retard and earn themselves a ban.

Make me some homemade pussy for dinner while you're at it.

Testing our anti cheat. Lulz. News to the moron even though I know he can't see this. Pb bans doesn't ban immediately upon detection. When it first detects the cheat, it starts logging data. After it is done logging then it issues the ban. Fairfight is the one that bans really fast but I suppose it is also more prone to banning an innocent player too.

FB_IMG_1433290247938.jpg

This "hacker" must have gotten tired of trying to overclock his speakers on his daddy's pc so he decided to come troll us.

Back