Addicting Series?

bracketslash

Hey,

I've watched all of The Walking Dead...don't even like zombie stuff but I LOVED it. Do any of you guys have a particular series that you watch every time an episode is released?

Any to recommend? I have some free time that I want to fill up. :)

Vikings on History Channel. It's a pretty good adaption of the legend of Ragnar Lodbrok. I don't think he was really the one who initally raided Lindesfarne, but who wouldn't have loved beating down defenseless monks and taking their golden relics?

[video=youtube;5MYTSm5kNzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYTSm5kNzc[/video]

I win.

Season 3 of MLP is out? OH MAH GAWDZ (mostly Epimetheus). My weekend is gone.

On a related note: Watch Game Of Thrones. :p

Castle - For diehard Nathan Fillion fans.

Game of Thrones - Because your life is incomplete without it.

Parks and Recreation - Ron Swanson will teach you all there is to know about being a real man.

Top Gear UK - Just watch it.

person of interest. The mentalist. Castle. Blue Bloods. JUSTIFIED!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Doctor who (new), Defiance, Revolution, Top Gear UK, Game of Thrones, Ultimate fighter, Arrow

Oh yea, forgot one.

Archer = If James Bond turned into a raging douchebag.

Top Gear UK isn't even like a recommendation... it's a given.

If you don't like/watch top gear, you might as well surrender your ballsack IMO.

I think it is sad how bad Top Gear US is compared to the UK version.

I'm downloading Game of Thrones now...I'd like to watch Revolution. I'm into like...dystopian type shows. Thanks for all the recommendations so far guys!

If you like dystopian, don't forget a great little show called Jericho. Netflix is trying being it back

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

WALKING DEAD IS AWESOME!!! but if you like anime i suggest Attack on Titan! that shit is bloody and awesome!!!!!!

My wife just recently got us watching Vikings....I was surprised by the show. I really love the conflicting religions...and the internal conflict the character Athelstan has. Hehe, my wife finally found a series that has some history(as well as entertaining..for I could watch documentaries all day, and she couldnt) to it instead of watching mindless WET/Lifetime series..(Once Upon a Time, etc..). Such brutal times, the first 1000years AD.

Oh boy we watch Walking Dead to. Love it.

I also watch:
24 (cmon back- Monday May 5th), Justified, The Americans, True Detectives, Game of Thrones, LOST (Is cmon back), Crisis, Resurrection, ....

Top Gear UK, best show...in the world.
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead (last season was meh imo)
Arrested Development---the first series, I could watch it 100 times
Parks and Rec because of The Swanson (Andy is funny too)

I've heard Hannibal is must-watch, but I love the books and the whole books vs. tv or movie thing makes me jaded :(

Man, I've watched every episode of Vikings, had to turn away from the Blood Dragon one though...that was a little too much for me.

Gonna watch the last one tonight.

Back