60 hz working for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfbouillon

while the server was running on 30 and 40 hz it was all good,now sometime i got spike in my game. any issue on that ?Do im the only one with this problem?
and srry for my english it sucks

the server wasnt running all that great, i've made some changes hopefully it gets better

Played before on 60 hz and I didn't see any big issues so I'm not sure if it's the new maps or something we'll have to tweak. New maps were fun but nearly unplayable tonight.

Ya All Maps is playing like garbage now. Everyone is complaining. Can we get it changed back to 40?

Got it...it will be dropped to 50 tomorrow, the server has players currently.

I am okay with new map and 60 hz. But in Final Stand 40 hz is weird, maybe it should be 60 hz there too.

The new map was lagging pretty hard at 60 hz too. Really noticeable if in a vehicle or trying to fire rockets.

0% packet loss and 42 ping

Shots hit client 702
Shots hit server 398

on locker a 60hz i saw some big problems i go thru solid objects and double animations when i use grenades and medic kits

We are going with 50 and going from there
Already mentioned it in earlier post.

Locker is currently on 50 not 60

Just out of curiosity fast... is the lag coming from bad optimization? Or is it too much strain on the server and or network? 40hz was a nice improvement and it seemed stable. I haven't been on to see the 50hz as I'm working right now

bad optimization leads to overusing the CPU. Clearly they improved it from last time but not enough apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back