Z77A 'Ivy Bridge' Motherboards preview

Rocinante

MSI Preview
MSI Z77A-GD65 'Ivy Bridge' Motherboard Preview - MSI Z77A-GD65 'Ivy Bridge' Motherboard - Legit Reviews

Not bad for a first look, Even though IB has been delayed until june. :(

Asrocks leaked Z77 Board
Z77ext6_jpg_f.jpg

:puke: MSI.

Yeah I was gonna sell this board and cpu for 250 and move up to an i7 IVY for folding purposes as well as another shot at 5Ghz. But I am thinking of saving a few bucks and the person i was going to sell to thinks thats a bit rich anyways. Insert sixer here.... :p. I was partly figuring in 3 or 4 years the PCI-E 3 might come in handy but shit it shouldnt be too bad. I will probably do a video card in 3 years.

I'm not a fan MSI either, but it's more about the first look at the Z77 chipset.

Nothing to see here, move along. Seriously, I'm just not a fan of Intel's chipsets lately as they are just refreshes.

Nothing to see here, move along. Seriously, I'm just not a fan of Intel's chipsets lately as they are just refreshes.

LOL. True. but, since I am doing a new build soon. I'm looking forward to the new chipset.

MSI? It has AsRock on it. I don't get it. Are they the same?

MSI? It has AsRock on it. I don't get it. Are they the same?

No you just need to put your glasses back on. He has 2 different boards posted. The first one is an MSI, says MSI, has a link and the Asrock picture was added much later under its own description. Hold on let me switch your settings ill get it in 3D :p the MSI will pop so far out youll break your chair!

Back