You guys still active in TWL? You've been challenged!

Crotan

Hey TBG,

FLOT Checking in, I had emailed aGriff805 without response, but we challenged you guys in the TWL 5v5 Conquest Ladder on the 30th, and haven't received any confirmation back since. Are you still active? We'd love to get a ladder match against you guys.

If not, can you forfeit loss so we can move on (worst case) We'ed prefer to get a match in! If you forfeit loss, you'll drop 10 rungs in the ladder :yikes:

TWL: View Match

Thanks,
FLOT-Crotan

I'll point aGriff and waflez to this thread when I see them.

Hey FLOT,

Sadly some one the people on that roster have been inactive for months so I don't think we will be able to set up a match. Sorry about that bud, but good luck in the future.

Hey FLOT,

Sadly some one the people on that roster have been inactive for months so I don't think we will be able to set up a match. Sorry about that bud, but good luck in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that. In that case can you please forfeit loss, so we can challenge another team.

Thanks,
FLOT-Crotan

Ermahgerd. I remember playing on your servers in 2142. I think especially Northern Strike. Gosh those were good times.

I can't remember who it was, I think it might've been you, who was running the small version of Verdun conquest. First and last time I ever saw that map version played :-D .

haha those were the days indeed. I think that's how most people know of FLOT, through our old 2142 server. Many of our oldies love the game to death, including myself. Had 1300 hrs in it. :D

Back