WTF i got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

tag

I got banned for so called "ASS HATTING" by Roth and CTFalcon. I was in the titan waiting for the gunship on the same team as them and I was crouching. I then gave them the heads up to get the gunship by moving my mouse up and down. Then what do you know my name pops up and says "NO ASS HATTING" There was no one to "ASS HAT" on the Titan. This might have been caused when CTFalcon and I had a discussion when I accidentally rammed him me the belly of his gunship when he came darting at me with his gunship. What would I do? I'm not the skilled gunshipper here, ok. Then Roth came into it and teamed up with his fellow -lTBGl- clan mate and ranted on me by saying "Your an 8 year old" Just dont please ban people because your having a bad day.
Xplosive_Daddy
Don't make this worse by making a whole discussion on what an "F****** idiot" I am. Quote from CTFalcon

A culmination of events lead to your ban. First, you rammed blatantly. Secondly, many people noticed your absurd suicides to avoid deaths (not against the rules, just weak). Lastly you team switched after you got demolished. We decided we don't want you in our servers if that's how you're going to act, end of discussion.

I thought I would get better if I learned from you guys. Since you owned me last round.

Oh and also you didn't tell me why "ASS HATTING" got involved. why?

It's my default reason for behaving poorly in the server. Ban stays, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back