What's good

XKrisbudx

What's up, xkrisbudx here . Just wanted to reply on Hexien trying to get me banned on yalls server but the thread is locked. I'm legit do any checks u want, Hexien has followed me around thru multiple server forums and sites tryin his poor lil ass off to get me banned. Good luck cause I'm not banned anywhere and no anti cheat bans. Thanks for the laughs!!
To tbg clan great server and if u feel I cheat or mess up your sever just tell me I won't join but atleast show proof. I play for fun and I'm a tank whore , so most like this Hexien just troll hackusations to anyone better than him. Take it easy.

No worries, thanks for swinging by the site. TBG doesn't just swing hammers because guests report without doing an investigation. All guests on TBG servers are innocent until found guilty. Enjoy the servers, continue to tear shit up you tank whore ;)

No worries, thanks for swinging by the site. TBG doesn't just swing hammers because guests report without doing an investigation. All guests on TBG servers are innocent until found guilty. Enjoy the servers, continue to tear shit up you tank whore ;)
Thanks that's good to know! Cya on the battlefield

Back