What's good people?

Sir SicX

Sup guys, I'm Sir SicX but on Steam I go by »Sir.Anathema. You'll probably see me on BF4 and CS:S most of the time but I'm interested in trying out your servers on other games. You'll know it's me if I'm saying or doing something crazy. I'm gonna spend a bunch of time gaming until October 13th and then I'll disappear for a solid 6 months. Something interesting about me is that I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and I go to boot camp on the date above which I am really excited for. I'm also pretty sure I'm Jesus.

Last edited:
If you got DayZ i'm always down to party with some folks that won't stab me in the back or the front.

Hi, I'm Moses
Which one are you again I forget... Wait it's back coming to me, did you built the boat with the animals and shit or were you the guy that got ate by that fish?

If you got DayZ i'm always down to party with some folks that won't stab me in the back or the front.
Haha yeah I got DayZ and don't worry, I'll stay loyal to the cause. Even if I wasn't, I have nothing to betray anyone with cause I died one day and didn't feel like replacing my shit. I'm down to play every now and then, just hit me up.

To everyone reading this, feel free to add me on Steam, Origin or whatever tickles your fancy. Or don't, I don't care either way.

Which one are you again I forget... Wait it's back coming to me, did you built the boat with the animals and shit or were you the guy that got ate by that fish?

I think he was the one who rode the chariots and had a whip?!

Back