What I would like to see in the future

Saber123316

1: Zombie Apocalypse Scenario that lasts for a month. ( this is pretty advanced and probably will not happen in DayZ but the thought is pretty awesome )

Basically you log in to the server for the first time and people are around cars, buses, and you see and hear news reports of a mysterious outbreak in one of the towns or cities. Little by little it spreads claiming more victims, finally it gets to the point where society starts to break down, people are hoarding food, water, supplies your food and water and medical supplies are abundant.

Little by little the population of NPC's goes from friendly and helpful to dead and withering and eventually the zombie hoard.

After a week of time in game, the server has gone from bustling to pockets of survivor NPC's you can trade with and get supplies, they are still abundant but dwindling. eventually you come across these pockets and they have been killed off by bandits, or zombies.

After 2 weeks only a few NPC's remain, they as well have adopted a KOS policy to people who are not 100 percent trusted so if you have not been trading or building up relations you will be sniped from 400 meters out most likely. Zombie hoards will still be running rampant.

After 3 weeks supplies are almost gone, still you will find the odd cache but the game is spawning them at a much slower rate new players or respawns will be killed off quickly without help from established players as the zombie count will be higher. NPC's are non existent.

After 4 weeks the server will spawn items here and there but basically you will be killing players to stay alive and finding the odd can of tuna, all items will be worn nothing pristine, if you're a respawn or alone good luck for no one will attempt to save you now, you're basically a walking pack of rags.

This would introduce a procedural event that resets every month I think it would be fun and the server could toggle it on or off.

The game would have a economy for a bit and you would see things like the military get mobolized, police and emergency crews respond, how a simulated population would react as well as how the disease would spread.

You would go from Nice place to live - pandemic - apocalypse - post apocalypse.

2 : I want to carry a M4 and a MOSIN, basically if I got a M4 I have to break it down in components and store it in my back pack and when I want to use it it takes me a minute or so to assemble it.

Sounds awesome. It would really require you to play almost every day though. Especially at the beginning.

Back