Weird pictures

World?s Strongest Eyelids

A blinking marvel kung-fu master has revealed how he can lift huge buckets of water - by buttoning them to his eyelids. Black belt Song Tao places the buttons - connected to lengths of rope - under his eyelids and simply by closing his eyes he can lift nearly 100lbs of water.

Song of Dongying, eastern China, said: ?I spent years just getting used to the feel of the buttons under my eyelids. I would sleep with them there. ?I was taught by another master who could lift even more than I do. I try to focus on the beauty of lifting and forget about the pain.? But Song fears the skill may die out with him. He said: ?I?ve tried several pupils but they all find the training too hard and too painful.
worldsstrongesteyelids.jpg

Awesome Race Car Crash

This is the heart-stopping moment racing driver Hunter Abbott?s car veered off the track at 100mph, somersaulted and burst into flames. But by a miracle Hunter, 27, got free from the burning wreckage and walked away with barely a scratch.
awesome_racecar_crash1.jpg

awesome_racecar_crash3.jpg

Amazing Miniature Guide Pony

She may be just 2ft high, but Panda the miniature pony is fulfilling a tall order ? as a ?guide horse? for the blind. The two-year-old was taught by her trainers to help blind people in the same way as conventional guide dogs.

She stops at kerbs, spots uneven pavements and crosses busy roads. She can get in and out of a car, go up and down stairs and is completely house trained. And as a guide animal, Panda is allowed to accompany her owner Ann Edie in shopping centres, supermarkets and even on planes. Mrs Edie, 52, said: ?I?ve had three guide dogs - but none have been anywhere near as good as Panda.?
guidepony1.jpg

Man-Eating Psycho Fish Found In UK

A savage fish more terrifying than a piranha has been caught in Britain for the first time - sparking fears of a deadly invasion. The vicious giant snakehead eats everything it comes across and has even been reported to kill people. The monster - from south-east Asia - has a mouth crammed with fearsome teeth, can ?crawl? on land and survive out of water for up to four days.
psycho_fish.jpg

World?s Smallest Bodybuilder

Meet Aditya ?Romeo? Dev, who at just 2 ft 9 in. (0.84 m) is the world?s smallest bodybuilder: Pint-sized Romeo is well-known in his hometown of Phagwara, India - for his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells - despite his overall 9kg body weight. Every day, crowds flock to the local gym to the see the mini-muscleman in training.

Unlike many dwarfs, Romeo is well proportioned, with a head circumference of 15in and a chest measurement of 20in. Romeo said: ?I?ve been training as a bodybuilder for the last two years and by now I think I must be the strongest dwarf in the world."
bodybuilder1.jpg

bodybuilder2.jpg

QQ at the F340... wtf did they do - overrev it?! The whole damn engine looks like it exploded!!!

And that fish... holy shit that looks scary - and can live out of water for 4 days 0_0...

Worlds Largest Photo Mosaic

This mosaic which shows a child smiling has just achieved an entry in the Guinness World Record. It is 40.6 meters long and just under 14 meters wide. A total of 95,000 pictures of smiling children were used.
worldslargest_photomosaic.jpg

Bra Dryer

The Bra Dryer is a patent pending design for an appliance for drying bras. Some lingerie is very, very expensive. Sometimes you can pay $500 - $700 for a couture bra from Guia La Bruna or I.D. Sarrieri. If you pay for your bras over $50 (most women wouldn?t) then you should take a good care of it.

For example, if you have a nice car then it makes sense to put it in a good garage overnight and to make sure it gets necessary maintenance. Same with luxury lingerie - sometimes you pay for it too much to ruin it by not washing and drying it properly.
bra_dryer.jpg

World?s Heaviest And Largest Russian Jet

Antonov or AN-225 is the world?s heaviest and largest jet ever built with a landing gear system of 32 wheels and a wing span of 291 feet. It was designed for the Soviet space program in 1988 and is able to airlift ultra-heavy and oversize freight, up to 550,000 lbs internally or 440,000 lbs on the upper fuselage.
largestrussianjet.jpg

The red car in the pool is not even real; look at the fence, at the most a 5ft section is gone. But, then again it's on the internet...it must be true

Back