War Thunder

z242pilot

Free to play, but the quality is better than an EA game.
here is a review narrated by a brittish person, because their accent makes things better
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yt1Ogj2zNtI?list=PLSPT1I-KtyUF0iv6Emae0NSZlbkJxsKik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

link below is my invite thingy, but once one of you joins, give the next person your invite to get free points.

and if you want to friend me in the game, z242pilot as usual

War Thunder - MMO Combat Game

Have it installed, haven't played yet, have to go to work, can't wait to try it tho, looks awesome!

its a bitch to level unless you have premium.

fun though... flying my catalinas like Main Air Tanks

Ironically it came on Steam today, so expect a huge influx of n?bs, probably including me.

I knew had seen this before at thats why..Steam. But this looks like something I will definitely try out. Remind me of my days in Combat Flight simulator..lol good ol 1998 gaming days...

Perhaps I'll finally have a reason to use my F16 fighter joystick.

the influx of noobs will give me a good excuse to rock my low tier planes, the russian starters are a big ball of fun.

playing now if anyone would like to join, could use a competent wingman who can shoot a plane if it chases me half way across the map (frustrated)

playing now if anyone would like to join, could use a competent wingman who can shoot a plane if it chases me half way across the map (frustrated)

the special kind of assholes... i hate them too, the PBY catalina has guns facing everywhere except dead back, and those guys just hang there like i dont know what.

i was in a fighter, and 5 of our guys were shooting AT him, just incompetent

Have it, and stopped playing it after the Russian Aircraft became OP. Still fun to play, but needs some serious balance

meh, loving using the heavy german and british fighters. only signifigantly OP russian planes are the Yak 9s

war thunder is part of the world of tanks team, but released a much better product faster.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k8yev6MQp8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back