[UTC] SiIverDragon and [UTC] amrodkun, team killers for Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalker

Hi, I was playing in your BF3 server about 20 minutes ago, on Firestorm map. I waited in line for the Viper. As I was waiting, [UTC] SiIverDragon and [UTC] amrodkun started cutting in line in front of me. Then, before the chopper spawned, [UTC] SiIverDragon ran and jumped into a tank, drove back and ran over me, team killing me. They both then jumped into Viper,flying away. I patiently waited again for the chopper. They eventually died in the chopper, I was first in line, and once again [UTC] amrodkun then grabbed the tank and attempted to teamkill me with it. I dodged it twice, and somehow managed to jump into the Viper, avoiding the tank and flying away.

Once I was airborne, I went into main chat calling for an admin to assist me in getting these guys booted or banned. [UTC]SiIverDragon jumped into the chopper with me, as my gunner, before I took off with the helicopter. [UTC] amrodkum jumped into the jet and is now trying to ram me, to teamkill me for the Viper. I avoided the jet about 5 times, back and forth, eventually [UTC]amrodkun rammed me with the jet, team killing me. Thanks for listening to my rant. I know you must hear a thousand of these stories a day, but I figured I would let you guys know to watch out for these guys. It's players like these who ruin everyone's fun.

They said they didn't team kill you, I have invited them to respond to your complaint.

According to Skywalker we were trying to ram him, Silverdragon was in base waiting for next chopper to spawn, and I was his gunner, Other UTC player there was Wottan who was snipping and if you check his stats he don't even touch jets, he doesn't have skills at all to try and ram a moving target who was 'dodging', when this guy was writting all this bullshit in chat I was asking a TBG member to check skywalker behaviur, he was cutting the line, he was trolling with the chopper taking it out of the battlefield. He was rammed once in the chopper spawn by a tank, but none of us did it, that was when i started asking deathtouch or something like to watch for his behaviur.

What really freaks me out is why you take action against me without ONE fucking prove. I did nothing but ask for a TBG member and complain about his behaviur, cutting the line is AGAINST the rules, afking or doing nothing in a vehicle is AGAINST rules, but yet you take action against us but not him lol, accuse me of tking while i was taking E on last map the whole game.

SO.. I get kicked because someone tells you something... you dont have ANY proves at all (because when this noob get into the chopper we where on the fucking base.. so I think its a little bit IMPOSIBLE to ram someone on foot).

Admin gets into the server... didnt look at anything thats happening in the server and kicks me for doing nothing.... didnt break any fucking rule and get kicked :S

Skywalker stays all the fucking game in the chopper respawn.... so no chopper for our team.... and you kick me 3 GAMES AFTER!!!! why dont you kick him? thats a lame way to admin a server... somebody tolds you anything then you ban another person....

Second time I get baned from this server for doing nothing.... I do not blame the noob in the chopper respawn or the imaginary ram.... but admins must be grown up people. I?m not playing in this server anymore.. it?s a waste of time dealing with inmature admins. It?s so hard to look at the server and see whats happening in the fucking server before happy baning?? not even playing on your own servers? only gets into the game to ban? excellent admin!

BTW when he was in the chopper, and after a while he doing random stuff, we even started to kill enemies near our base, nobody rammed us in the air. I even applied to this Platoon, as a normal person rule you don't shit where you eat.

What's funny is that we're going no-where here, is a war of he said against what we say lol. you're just losing like 6 regular players that DON'T cause problems but try to improve this server comunity by reporting/acussing. I wonder if I say something like 'TearExtractor was TKing to get mAA' you will just kick him out and 'invite to prove that he wasn't doing that.' without any kind of prove.

Keep up the 'good' work, really start checking your facts before starting to taking actions without proves.

Took me a few minutes to read through all that, thank you for responding I do actually appreciate it. You were not banned from the server you were kicked which is temporary and why you were able to rejoin immediately. Obviously an admin was not available when you guys were having your issues so all we have to go on is the report that skywalker submitted to our site. When I messaged you in the server I asked you several times if you would agree to follow our rules. I'm pretty sure it was four times I asked and not once did you or SilverDragon agree to follow the rules. All you kept doing was asking for proof that you broke the rules. Clearly since an admin was not present there is no "proof" that anyone broke the rules which is why I simply asked for you two to agree to follow our rules instead of just banning you which is what would happen if I saw a player intentionally teamkill. I don't know what Skywalker is accusing you of is true. I don't know if what you are saying is true. I do know that if I ask a player to follow our rules and they say okay that's the end of it. You guys just were unwilling to agree to follow the rules for whatever reason. I've never personally had a problem with either of you in game, I don't honestly remember playing with either of you. I have no problem with you guys playing on our servers but I cannot allow players to stay on our servers when they are not willing to agree to follow the rules.

I don't know how it works in your world... but in mine, if you come accusing me based on a gup, you should show proves first. I do tell you in the chat that I do not broke any rule... but you want me to tell you exactly what you want... a "yes sir" whatever you say like your the fucking "boss"... you are just an admin of a server, I dont have to say whatever you want... . If you see me breaking any rule then kick me.

So summarizing... I got kicked for not saying you "yes sir" in the chat... Thats a very mature server rule.

Why dont you ask for proves to skywalker? is more logical to get into the server 3 ENTIRE GAMES AFTER... even skywalker was offline (he didn?t finish the game he mentioned either because hes not in the battle report)... and kick 4 regular players on the server, two of them not even mentioned in this gup and not even spoke to you in game... NICE ONE!!!!! you should be proud.

This kind of things happens too often in your servers (I can tell because of the number of ban appeals in the forum... lot of them because of admin abuses and happy banning). I?m sorry for the good admins in TBG clan, but there are some other admins are not mature enough, thats ruing the servers. Not problem at all in more than 6 month playing on TBG servers, then 2 stupids bans/kicks in less than two weeks. Not playing again in any TGB server, there is like 9034839403 servers available, I don't need to deal with this kind of idiocy.

I hope skywalker leads you to ban all the regular gammers in your server, so you can enjoy being the admin of an empty server.

The only two people I kicked were you and your friend. I don't need a yes sir, I need an okay, or an I agree or even a simple yes. What will not be sufficient is no agreement to follow the rules at all. Simply saying I didn't break any rules is not agreeing to follow the rules. Now I understand English is not your primary language so I am going to give you two the benefit of the doubt that something is being lost in translation. However if you two continue to come to our forums and disrespect myself or the clans admins in general I will remove the two of you permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back