this person should be looked into

killingseed

seems like he has a AIM BOT running when in a walker, can take down GS without any effert and not even in visable range. the gun in the AA on the walk are a sure hit 100% of the time from unseen ranges. just flying over him at 300 or more and he'll take off 50 % or more DMG.

name: chromeaholic

he is on most the time. he was on last night late. not sure about the time maybe 11 MST. tempa

I know - I found it and bumped it up
It wouldn't be the first hacker that made their way into our clan. We are being more cautious these days - so we'll keep a close eye on this guy. Hes not on vent much - so he is still suspect to me.

Here is some more ammo for you guys. I was coming down from 400 at the back side of 5 at a walker. Shot a cam at him (got him). Started going back up and was getting hit by another walker from 3. Pointed down so I could see if I was able to see him or not. Was still getting hit so I hit prntscrn for a ss and thought I would post in here for you. There is no way he could have seen me coming down from the backside of 5 and there is no way he should have been able to see 5 from 3 at all. I know he was at 3 because he was spotted there. Killingseed was in another gs and was taken down at 3 by him so I know he was at 3. At the very least he is running a fog hack. I would venture to say an aimbot as well since he was hitting me at least 500 or more form where he was. After I came out of the dive and started going up I was just in front of 5 as you can see from the pic. If the image is not legible it says 454m to 3.

screen125-1.jpg

Seed just pm'd me and wants to test this out on another server (empty server) that way we can do the same distances. Without the bots of course lol. I don't think it's possible. I have never seen another walker do this before.

Back