Thinking about joining to play Squad

meeting

Hey folks, I went against the standard thread title format, I'm looking to get a little more organized when playing Squad, and looking for some people to play with Regularly. When do you guys get together? I live in Wyoming, work nights and have a weird schedule sometimes. I've only been playing squad for a few weeks, I come from America's Army. I've been playing a ton lately and really like the game. Can't wait to see where it goes. I'll be getting some new PC parts soon and hope to PWN hard with some good Squad players soon.

@Soulzz is one of our founders and main Squad players. Our Squad group isn't too big at the moment but we are avidly looking to expand it.

I work very long days/nights so I rarely have time to get on, but 4-5 others tend to get on in the afternoon/evenings.

Just like most of our games the typical rush hours of gaming are in between 5pm and 3am eastern time depending on where people are in USA. With that being said I know that @Deputy Swan play earlier than others some times. I'll let him and Soulzz specify more clearly if needed.

Hello sir, I also work a messed up work schedule like you... I try to be on playing squad whenever I can.. we are pretty tactical about it but have fun playing

Come play with us. I am generally on with the exception of this week and the next one due to holidays and all.

Hi there! we'd love to have you on the team! Soulzz plays a lot of squad, and I'd be down to hop on and shred it with you guys! :D
\

Hey Im Eagle Warrior,
I work long shifts during the week, but i try to jump on at least once a day. Looking for a team to work with

Back