The motherfrak'n Enterprise C bitches.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Those of you not Trek inclined. The Enterprise C was never part of any of the shows. It showed up as a "blast from the past" in a TNG episode before being sent back to its proper time to be lost in battle once again.

Anyways for those of you playing there is a mission in the second set of episodes that gets you this class ship (You play the ship in the mission). You have to be at least in the low 30's in rank i dunno what it was I did it at 33 i think.

Image:
screenshot_2013-02-27-07-02-52.jpg

Hopefully will hit 40 by the end of the day.

Too bad you can't keep it.

But you can. At the end of the mission you get a package to open. Its bound to character on pickup so u can't trade it. But when opened you have your very own Ambassador class. 3 front 3 rear with a base turn of 7.

But you can. At the end of the mission you get a package to open. Its bound to character on pickup so u can't trade it. But when opened you have your very own Ambassador class. 3 front 3 rear with a base turn of 7.

Sweeet! I haven't went up against a level equal enemy in the Defiant yet. Its hard to imagine how small that thing is compared even to the Akira Class. I have Reverse Shield Polarity II, but can't use it on the Defiant as the Engineering console has a max level for the Engineer at Lt.Cdr (I think) and the RSP II is a Commander perk.

Damn that sucks dude that's exactly the perk for a ship like that too. I use it on my Galaxy/Envoy class and it helps fighting them damn Remans

Grabbing this ship will actually be a nice supplement for your lack of cruiser.

Back