TBG rules about mountain tops in Operation Locker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linklinklink

Hi, I was looking at your rules regarding climbing on top of the mountains in Operation Locker and I didn't see any.

Can an admin please verify for me if we are allowed to climb up there or will it result in a ban?

Thanks for your time

Hi there, the mountain area is accessible via climbing and needs no glitch to access - therefore it is in play. Due note the difference though, glitching into (getting inside) the mountain is a bannable offense!

Hope this clears that up for you!

Last edited:
Hi there, the mountain area is accessible via climbing and needs no glitch to access - therefore it is in play. Due note the difference though, glitching into (getting inside) the mountain is a bannable offense!

Hope this clears that up for you!

The only reason I ask is because this guy have my PB account blocked 2 years ago from all servers even though I was just climbing rocks.

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.55111/

My account was original since game release and JoeLeb wiped it out for no reason.

Since I am capable of reading and clicking on links, I can see that ban was an extension of previous bans unrelated to this. You weren't banned due to being on the mountain, you were banned as a result of your previous actions. I think we have some reviewing to do on your current accounts....

But there is good news... we have this new program with EA....

If you go to their website in the forums...

Post your past issues that got you banned to begin with... they will forgive past issues.. Just put your ingame name and CPR in the title.. and list what you did in the body of the post.. They will issues a ban lift globally.

@DocHolliday

No, I only ever had 1 account since release but I had to buy another copy after he blocked me from the game. The fact that he accused me of being these other people was not only incorrect but hilarious considering there was zero evidence provided.

Regardless, it's time to re-evaluate this admins actions because if this happened to me he's clearly doing it to others.

As a quick follow up, we aren't even going to entertain the idea of lifting your ban. No amount of posts or Pms is going to change that, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back