T3 Clan

SmawesomeNycz

This clan claims to be professionals or really good. They mostly play in vehicles and get amazing scores of about 90s-10s...thanks, lavs, or choppers. One of their members has join my clan yet still plays with them and uses the T3 tags. I have played against him and his games chages when he starts getting killed. Goes from bad awarence to God like instantly. Prefiring with vehicles around corners and finding people impossible places from high up in choppers..all very iffy gameplay. I know i bitch in game a lot but its from research and one of their players, Rambizle, has started paying on your Operation Locker server and is dominating with very high scores. Yes i have no footage but that's because videos from my POV are useless since it doesn't show their POV and how they find and shoot people.

Plenty of playtime, practice and map knowledge. You don't have these, you just run around, not knowing what to do, die a lot. Back when I started playing this game I learned my current skills from players who already were good at this game, see what they do, learn all I can from them instead of getting mad. When you get really good at it, you can see the clear line between a player being good or being a hacker.

Plenty of playtime, practice and map knowledge. You don't have these, you just run around, not knowing what to do, die a lot. Back when I started playing this game I learned my current skills from players who already were good at this game, see what they do, learn all I can from them instead of getting mad. When you get really good at it, you can see the clear line between a player being good or being a hacker.

Please don't respond to reports unless you have relevant information about the subject. Everyone is well aware that there are smart cheaters out there. It is only a matter of time before they get caught and that's all i have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
Back