Status
Not open for further replies.

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
User name: GMAC

What is your in-game alias? VocalBellybutton

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 16 June 2019 @ approx. 4:15 - 5:00 pm EST.

Which player are you reporting? ApachePilot-I

Offense committed Suspicious gameplay.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1140352956789655488

Any additional comments? Played in the server for a while and got my butt kicked by this player in the helicopter. He was doing quite well and I wasn't surprised. I equipped a Stinger and attempted to land a hit but was never able to (suspected double flares). I decided I wanted to investigate so I got on as a spectator. From the video, I can't see anything obvious. I thought maybe the ECM was used rather frequently, but it's hard for me to confirm any wrongdoing. Obviously, the pilot is skilled. I just wanted to you guys to check stats and whatnot to be sure this player is legitimate. Don't want him banned for being a skilled player. Thanks a lot!

Video is processing. Here's the link:

Thanks for checking it out. I'm not sure he was cheating, so I don't expect any action.

How does anyone stay out of zone like that on the ground without the game killing them?

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a report. This player has been around our servers for a long time and we have checked into him before. All clean! He is just a goo pilot who times his moves just right including repairs and ecm etc.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back