SupaFly::.

Zappypants

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/SupaFly::.

As I type this, SupaFly is in our Vietnam server with GT_AnimE, he has 53 points w/GT 2nd with 38. Periodically, I'll check the gametracker stuff and if a guy has a somewhat high score compared to the rest, I'll look him up on bfbcs.com.

Anyway, what's interesting (to me anyway) is this guy has a .86 k/d, but if you look at most of his accuracy, it's within 1% on the top 6 guns, and pretty much stays that way within a weapons class...very little variation. On top of that, his kills to headshot ratio is pretty damn high to me for a player with such a low k/d, and in addition to that, he has the usual cheater m.o. of varying weapons. Seems to me he's one of those terrible hackers, if you get my drift. I may just be paranoid though. Anywho, could someone look him up on pb bans? Thanks!

I was looking at his stats that were not updated versus the updated ones and it seems like he's had a recent "upgrade" going from 19-20% head shots with weapons to 30-35% head shots with every weapon and more like 75% with sniper rifles. Something fishy in china town joe.

Thanks Mega!

Six--yeah, I'd say so. Has he played a lot more hours updated vs. old stats? I guess the argument could be made that since he's played longer = more better, but that's still a pretty big improvement. Anywho, just looked funny to me.

Yeah, it's the last month and a half that looks funny especially since the accuracy hasn't gone up hardly at all on his weapons, just a huge improvement in head shot percentage.

the guy was a monster in the chopper.... he flew pretty good and he got most of his kills in it, i shot him down at least 10 time with the rpg since he was hovering low to kill peeps and capture flags with the chopper, i was just frustraded no one in my squad was doing shit to capture a flag so i went afk after i hit the 38 kills

Back