suggestion on administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

apocalysque

I would really appreciate if y'all didn't have shitty, butt-hurt admins likc cock-operator7 kicking and threatening bans on donating players. Just because some Xe players consistently own you, doesn't mean you should take it out on us by kicking or banning. Was I acting up? Yes, but I stopped when I was warned and technically I didn't break any rules other than maybe someone's feelings got hurt? If you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet pal. If you really don't want certain discussion happening on the server then you should really put that in the rules. What you shouldn't do is arbitrarily target some players over others on a whim. I thoroughly enjoy friendly banter and jabbing among players that frequent the TBG server, including some of the TBG players themselves. But, I don't need to be personally attacked when fucktards like cock-operator7 tell me to go to my own "shitty xe server". It's really uncalled for. Granted, you have your own prerogative as a clan to choose how you run your own ship, but I thought I'd stop by and send a giant "fuck you" to this prick. Going forward, when your little-girl ass is around, I'll keep my damn mouth shut because apparently my words have ravaged your tiny little vagina so much that you simply cannot take anymore. I posted this here because I felt like I needed to get it out but I really don't feel like getting banned either. If you want to ban me anyway, well then I hope your tiny little dick falls off. If you can man up and do me the same courtesy of leaving me the hell alone going forward, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you!

Obviously I don't know what happened in the server today, but you're going about it entirely the wrong way. One thing that does seem clear is that you love to run your mouth a lot and if you can't be civil I"ll help you out

Now, is there anything in particular you wanted to discuss or was this just a bitch fest for you?

Sixer: I've never had any problems with y'all before, at least not from my perspective. Yeah, I can be obnoxious at times, but I can also take a hint on when to shut up. I don't need some jerk running his mouth about my clan's "shitty server" and threatening to ban me if I say anything back. I can take shit talking, that's no problem. What I would really rather not deal with is the shitty attitudes. If the guy wants me to leave him alone, I can do that, but giving me the business and then threatening me with a ban is really just being an asshole. If me getting pissed and saying something about it gets me a ban, that's fine, I'll accept the consequences of my actions. Obviously, I'd rather that not happen, but if I'm gonna get harassed by some admin because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed then I don't see it as much of a loss anyway.

Now onto the problem; I"ll wait for Operator7 to reply...oops he did. So there's your answer. He doesn't like pedophiles or talk about that shit and as the majority of this clan members are military and LEO you won't find them open to discussion on this topic.

It was a joke, at least on my part. I don't personally know Nations but I'm assuming/hoping he was joking too. Obviously some don't share my sick sense of humor. I can now clearly see the line and will no longer step over or even approach it. Thank you for your clarification and consider it under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back