Suggestion For BF3 Conquest All Maps Server (Rule Related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerabyteMaster01

Hello All,

My name is TerabyteMaster, I am fairly new here, and as many of you know, the TBGCLAN Battlefield 3 Conquest All Maps server is one of the only consistently populated BF3 Conquest servers in North America. As a result of recent events I have been made painfully aware of the TBGclan's strict policies against racism, and while I completely concur with the policies and am against all forms of racism, I believe that, due to the nature of the BF3 Conquest server, some minimal alterations could be made to the existing policies. Please bear with me while I explain my proposal. Currently, the TBGclan's policy regarding racist slurs of any kind is an automatic, irrevocable permanent ban, carried out using a PunkBuster filter. With regards to Battlefield 4, this does not pose a significant issue as there are many different TBGclan servers to choose from and many North American servers in general. This means that anyone who uses a racial slur in game chat will have plenty of alternative servers to play on in the inevitable event of their permanent banishment. Battlefield 3 is a different story entirely, as there is currently only one populated Conquest base map rotation server to choose from on the North American continent. Anybody who is banned from this server, whether they intended harm or not, is permanently relegated to playing on high ping German Conquest servers, some of which have strict ping limits. My proposal applies to the Conquest All Maps Battlefield 3 server only. I believe that due to the scarcity of populated servers in North America, the TBGclan should consider adopting a new approach to regulating racial slurs. Instead of permanently banning an offender immediately following the first offense, perhaps initially institute an automatic kick or temporary ban, of course followed by a irrevocable permanent ban immediately following a second offense. This is my proposal, of course it is up to the server administrators to make a decision, but I would appreciate even the slightest consideration. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this lengthy post, and I wish all of you a good evening.

TerabyteMaster01

Or you could just read our rules that are plastered on our loading screen and announced regularly in game. Do you really think that you are going to change a rule our community has embraced for over 10 years?

Your ban is no one's fault but your own so deal with the consequences and move on.

Welcome to the wall of shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back