Stream Sniping

boop! wtf is a bewp! ;)

horrible it took two squad wipes for them to figure out to shoot you with RPGs. Touchee' nice fucking roak dills!

I could just hear cotton screaming away if we stream sniped him... You should join us cotton and snipe the streamers!

The definition of Stream Sniping:
watching your opponent stream to locate them as they usually talk shit to their audience about how great they are. Then its wham bam thank you ma'am.

to all the streamers - if you don't like when someone stream snipes you then don't stream, it's a fucking riot when streamers cry to there viewers because someone sniped them.

You can stream without telling people what server your on, they should take a bit more care. Is the game running any better?

You can stream without telling people what server your on, they should take a bit more care. Is the game running any better?

The game is running better to a degree. Lag/desync is greatly reduced most of time. Droped items appear instantly now 90% of time tho they maybe in the vicinity of where you droped them. You can now view items in your protector cases and med kits.

There is over 100 people on dayz staff now working on it daily. Still a lot of running but i dont mind. Loot is now spawning in all the old spots plus a zillion new spots. Murder rates are alot higher than before.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php?filter=77713

Last edited:
I'll get back into it soon. Still not set up properly at the new place yet.

Back