[ST:O] [Rain Is Providing (Unintentional) Comic Relief In ST:O

KublaKhan

Rain has been having trouble with his Internet connection. Random drops, lag, etc. Even going so far as to blame his connection for yet another loss to me in PvP. He has the video!

Anyway, he dropped new cable today and it's still giving him trouble. Among the rage cursing he's undoubtedly spewing, he unintentionally gave us this chuckle:

rain.jpg

Hope you get it fixed buddy! As I told Arch, up until I moved into town (3 years ago) I was on dial-up and all the horrors that service provides.

You can't deny packets containing my weapons fire dissapear at random. Sigh I will have to see if I can get someone to cooperate with the ISP for a few hours and see if they can figure anything on their end.

It seems the issues direct to modem are minimal. The more networking you throw in front of it the worse it gets. Each switch/router might be taking connection issues in its own way.

Im probably just eternally fucked without the ISPs help which granted the people who pay the bill have working internet as far as they know and as long as thats that nothings broke.

Back