[ST:O] Input on decisions regarding starbase projects.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I talked to Josh last night about whats next and where we are heading. He made a very valid point about sticking with whats ahead to get there the quickest. That is science because we wanted the transwarp gate.

However on the flip side I think Military might be our focus for more reasons than one. When we hit tier 2 on a category we get specific duty officer packs in the store instead of completely random. Science/Medical is useless money wise as its the most common out of the random and sells for like 5,000 on the exchange. Tactical/Security officers sell for 30-60,000. Not only for cplmacs and Kubla's profit schemes but this will benifit the Worker accounts which sell officers to buy contraban. But the other focus is the shipyard. Id like to hit Military on Tier 3 first to get us the shipyard for that first. I think shifting to having military ahead until the end is one way to go as Tier 4 and 5 shipyards are valuable though at the same time costly.

The only real issue I would say other than losing a couple of days getting to T2 is that Military is in fact the furthest behind. We will hit T1 Engineering in 20 hours. While its gonna be another 40 hours until Military catches up. Now that Engineering is lined up to hit 10,000 ive started doing 2 Military 1 science.

Im currently pushing in one direction but its not my decision alone. So let me know.

Does either option affect how soon we get the common doff unlocked? If not I say go military now that we have transwarp. What does science bring us in tier 2 tier 3 and tier 4? Can we build the atarbase to tier 5 while engineering sits at tier 2?

Does either option affect how soon we get the common doff unlocked? If not I say go military now that we have transwarp. What does science bring us in tier 2 tier 3 and tier 4? Can we build the atarbase to tier 5 while engineering sits at tier 2?

No it will delay us maybe 2 days in getting to the tier 2 upgrade project. Which is 3 or more weeks away. Tier 2 Science will unlock the Common Science/Medical specific duty officer packs, which are useless money wise. There is other stuff on all levels but off the top of my head i dunno.

The only thing delaying us getting common random doff's is how soon we get 1080 fleet marks into the project when it starts in 12 hours.

Tier upgrades for the star base are purely on star base xp. Projects at the end of each category reaching a tier give star base xp. We can be 1 tier behind at least I'd have to run the math to see in theory if any further. But engineering gives us good stuff as well. So wouldn't purposely do things to keep it behind.

Back