[ST:O] Fleet Dilithium Mine Holding is bullshit and were gonna have to do it anyways.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I dunno why i listened to anyone in chat but yeah Dilithium mine projects do require dilithium.

Not so sure the 9% stacking discount that happens AFTER we finish all three teirs will make up for the amount of dilithium that goes into it. In fact i am 99.9% sure that the dilithium mine will NOT help small fleets in ANY way and that they are lying out of their ass.

Warp Cores start at Tier 1 for Mark X and honestly the warpcores are the main reason we will probably be doing these. The upgrade projects do not require dilithium. However the teir 3 upgrade requires millions of expertise and thousands of marks.

Mac I told you we need MOAR people!

In the mean time they have pics:
1371214608357.jpg

2:
1371214619500.jpg

3:
1371214632389.jpg

4:
1371214651753.jpg

So, they play with the odds in the boxes to drop less mining claims, then add a Holding that requires dilithium. Sounds about right.

I have almost 2 million unspent expertise and I'm maxed out on all the places you spend it so the expertise won't be a problem.

I have almost 2 million unspent expertise and I'm maxed out on all the places you spend it so the expertise won't be a problem.

Mac let me know when you have 25 Million expertise because the T3 upgrade project needs it lol.

Back