[ST:O] Easy and mindless way to get from Level 10 to 20. Mirror Universe PvE.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Figured I would mention this to the guys just now hitting rank 10. A couple of times a day a PvE becomes available that gives out mad skill points. Its probably only slightly quicker than doing missions but the main thing is you only have to shoot at shit. So its mindless and easy.

If you jump in queue the moment it starts you can finish and queue again for a total of 4 or 5 times in an hour. Enough to do about 5 ranks.

Hitting J or the Com Badge will bring this screen up. In the days events you can see what times it will be available:
Mirror 1.jpg

Clicking on PvE will allow you to find and queue when its available:
Mirror 2.jpg

You get like 175 to 225 SP every time a ship blows up. So the entire round even if your barely fighting SP is just rolling in like crazy. I did one hour went from 15 to 20 came back for another one this morning went 20 to 24.
Mirror 3.jpg

It becomes available at level 10. You will be group with people in your ranking. 10 to 19, 20 to 29 and so on. The loot dropped is usually level appropriate. They have one at 10 PM tonight. 10 to 11 queue up at worst 4 should be doable but I managed to squeeze a 5th one in last night.

Yea, I'll probably hit this tonight. Far, Brown and Iguna are all in the game right now.

Back