1 Corsair AF140 Exhaust Fan
4 Corsair SP120 High Performance Fans
Corsair Graphite 780T Full Tower Case
Corsair K70 Keyboard Red LED with Blue Switches
Corsair M65 Mouse
Corsair AX 860i PSU
Phillips 144hz Monitor

Last edited:
That's really close to the system I'm building. If i wasn't halfway done buying stuff, I might be interested.

Hope things get better.

Yep, Thanks guys. Everything is alright on my end. Just helping my brother. It came down to selling my guns or my PC and it wasn't a hard choice. It just sucks that I was just out of the 30 day mark for returning anything and I just upgraded to the 980 and obviously I can't return that. TO my knowledge a member is purchasing everything. If it doesn't happen I have a a lot offers to part it out. So I'll update here in regards to the sale and/or what's left after it's parted to to any interested party. I would suggest anyone looking at anything on that list hold off from buying from a retailer for a couple of days and toss me a PM. Everything I have is basically brand new and besides the GPU I haven't registered anything in regards to warranties. I appreciate the support from everyone.

Last edited:
Well congrads glad you got it sold but to bad because I wanted either that keyboard or motherboard :p

Also if you dont mind edit OP/title to make sure no one things you still have stuff

Back