Shafted due to monopolization of U-verse:(

Snakebabies

So, my move to Mobile was successful, after sweat and blood(and tears from forced ISP). Just got plugged in, and back online:
From this:
2015-05-21 21_24_28-Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png

To this:
2015-09-11 11_25_30-Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png

*bangs head against the wall*

New place is a bit smaller, so I had to change my set up a little bit due to less SQFT, and decided to check out dual monitors. not too shabby, I like it.. Hadnt had a chance to check out benefits of gaming with dual, but see the potential. Will get a pic up of new AO after I tidy up a bit. Hadn't really had time since we have been here. First day off in a while, working 60-70hrs a week >.<

Congrats on your new digs, glad you made it safely. Welcome back!

Good to have you back with us. I still have my duffel bag and some of my initial issue.

Is that a sweet duffel chair? must be military no one else keeps those awful things around lol
yea, made the wife happy, duffle bag/foot of bed more comfortable than a 1/2 square of plywood nailed to some 4x4s with fucked up uniforms in a barracks back for the cushion! I will get my chair back, but when we moved everything, I saw first jacks in the wall and put desk, before bed...so once I get settled and on a "normal" schedule, I will have the time/energy to re-arrange.

Come vacation over here... I'll hook you up with sick net. Maybe even let you into the university grid... (more than 1 gig down& up... crazy shit)

You're all overlooking the major decorating item in those pics. The muthafuckin' "Shocker" movie poster on the wall. Hell yes! WB!

Back