[DAYZ] SgtKokuei's DayZ Adventures

SgtKokuei

I think im gonna start a small log of some of my memorable days in DayZ with you guys.

2/7

Met up with Brown and KillingSeed at the Military Base Near Vybor. Raided and locked in down while waiting for Mako to join up with us. He unfortunatly got turned around and ended up at Kamenka. So he headed back towards me and Brown, but due to a freak log-in he got knocked out by the Military Base just north of it. Me and Brown tell him that he will wake up soon and we wait. Well after a bit Mako is still unconsious so were bored and decided to head down to him and try and save him. After a bit of running we got to the area and started our search, Brown found him and after 2 salines, an epi pen, and morphine we got him back to the land of the living. We then gave him some food and water as he took stock of what he had left. After that we headed to the town of Bor and got water. Then we all got off for the night.

All in all, we had some fun, were somehow able to save Mako who for w/e reason wasnt waking up and we got to him in time to heal him. It was a good night and I enjoyed it. ^_^ I am really glad i found this clan and I think im going to be very happy here.

Last edited:
2/9

Mostly uneventful night. I met up with Brown at the Military Base by Vybor...ended up dieing by a glitch into the middle of the wall... Thats the last time I listen to Soulzz when he says the gloryholes in the barracks are safe to use....:p

So then I keep getting spawned by Solnichniy and it really just pisses me off... Eventually I get a spawn by Berezino, was able to gear up a bit and then I made it back to Vybor and then started looting around NWAF. I got a bit semi-geard up and decided not to press my luck for the night and I got off on a good note

I play the game and know for a fact you will have some intense moments and some hysterical moments.
I got one for ya.. I was in kamyshovo with Soulzz i believe and I was not paying attention then a guy starts attacking me with a fire extinguisher, Soulzz says your being attacked I came to my senses and we start trying to kill him. while this is going on a little kid comes screaming down the road yelling kill this guy in global. then behind him a douche bag who i will not name comes behind him with rick astley pumping in his global, then a guy comes up playing right round by who ever it is and then starts playing the rocky theme song. he beat all of us to death with his fists.

Wait I think i remember that....I was watching it happen...wasnt one of the guys running around and had like a billion handcuffs dropping behind him?

Seems all the crazy stuff happens along the coast. Up north where the geared players who think there cool hang out all the do is cry as they get shit stained by me.

Mynus needs to start one

but I'll let him explain :)

Then again - I did accidentally TK my friend too lol..

didn't want to make a new thread, but are both the Dayz servers no more?

Gonna take it as no more. Soulzz or fasty are gonna have to reset my permissions can't access that forum

Back