Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilipKirschner1964

BANNED
BANNED
We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* Sept 30, 1964

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Bearjew1964, Peasch

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

Where are you located?:* NY/HAIFA ISRAEL

What is your Occupation/School?:* Occupation ENGINEER LOD INDUSTRIES

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* My ban being JEWISH

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* English and HEBREW

Any additional comments you would like to add? Bearjew was gkven to me from my abba/father as i was hairy. My wife still uses it. It is not antisemetic

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

If you wish your ban appeal to be taken seriously you should stop spamming our forums with extra posts about your ban.
Otherwise some might take your lack of patience as a sign of trolling. Please be patient as it is still only 5am in some parts of the country.

Thanks!

Phill. I know you from NS2 and the -dn- clan. Time and time again I had asked you to change your name. If you wanted to play on our server and for the most part. You did and I never banned you. Which by my obligation to my clan. I should've. I played on your server and you boys were great to me. So I gave you a pass.

Coming here and not under standing our rules. Is not going to fly and is not open for discussion.

Other then that. Welcome and good luck. What game did you join for?

Last edited:
I saw this one coming. Had problems with him in NS2 and all he did was try to get me to see his view. R-tard.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6614362/religion-is-like-penis-billboard
religion-is-like-penis-billboard

i already banned him as he was pm'ing random members with his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back