Reporting Player

gurdyboy

BF2 IO Server

J-Slayton2 was commander for the entire map and killed 7 people in all that time.

Fortunately, he was promptly kicked for egregious abuse of the "No Fighting Commander" rule.

Captured below is the proof, you need only compare the average player kills of about maybe 50 against J-Slayton2's 7 to realize that he was rampaging across the battlefield ignoring, nay flaunting, the rules against fighting commanders. Even on his own team, the lowest teammates kills was over 6 times his. Obviously he was spotted by all his teammates plotting this rampage from one spot for almost the entire game. Intel reports that all the kills took place within 100ft of the position which he plotted his battlefield fighting rampage. Im glad we got that guy off the battlefield.

signed
J-Slayton2

TBG-001.png

i was the one that was warning and kicking him for ingoring the rule,then he come back complaing who kicked him which he exactly knew it was me,then he left,but the whole point is he shall not fight and command,ether command and defend your self,maybe couple times the whole game to defent him self its fine.the other commander seen him doin that then both started fighting. so both got kicked. then joind the game again

the rule strictly says "No fighting commander!" while loading and in game. If anyone is caught doing so, they will be kicked for the first offense...the second offense, is a ban.

The score numbers speak for themselves....

and while Im good at scanning the chat while fighting,
I rarely notice what is said in text while Im commanding.

It wouldnt have mattered if I'd seen it anyway, if you said
I was fighting too much when I spent 99% of the game in
the command screen. I would have complained BEFORE you
kicked me anyway.
I'll bet you not a single player on my team said a word,
check the logs.

J-Slayton

the rule strictly says "No fighting commander!" while loading and in game. If anyone is caught doing so, they will be kicked for the first offense...the second offense, is a ban.

THEN TBG ISNT ENFORCING THE RULE ON A SINGLE COMMANDER IN ALL THE TIME
I'VE PLAYED HERE.

Im an excellent commander by anyone's measure.
This is absurd.

Goodbye

listen we dont want to bann the members,trying to keep it as low as possible not to bann them but if it comes down to it we will its just reall simple,we always are watching,while any memebers,from the server or cc,or bots,so they could be geting banned with out even notices..if they continue breaking the rules..

All you've done is insult me.

7 kills is me shooting one guy who was attacking me
and 6 guys who ran into my clays around me in the
course of an entire game. The next lowest kill count
on my team was over 6 times mine.

If that was really how the rule was meant to be enforced
then every commander who had one kill should be kicked.

Dont bother answering, I wont see it.

Back