Player(s) name
LeroyJVII
Offense committed
Aimbot, long distance instant one shot kills with RPK
Evidence
sry, none
Comments
xfire oldflittchen if you wanna contact me

I missed him but he won't be back under that name. He also has two PB Bans.

Hi Flitt, how are you?

LeroyJVII was banned already on 12/14, after I observed him in the server.

Although I was not a regular on the =BOX= server , I do remember you from there, and I know that you are a friend of OSS*ROID, which is probably why you started playing here.

=BOX= vs. [DOG] is not my business, you are both equally welcome here. You guys together with =E= and =SG=,are the best squad/team players in the game. And since [DOG] does not have a BF2 server, I do hope to see more of you here, reg187, etc.

In closing, welcome to the server/website and please enjoy your time with us!

yes, I saw he has 2 banned guids under his name from 2008, but not linked to his currend guid (I do have pbbans access as SGA).

Thanks for the welcome!

I know Roid, but we do not really talk much ingame.
I was looking for a populated server and figured quite some players I know are playing here.

Had some pretty fun rounds sometimes, but I figured you have the same "problem" as the BoX server.... Nade- and clayspam... which is almost impossible to get control of.
But that's ok, the server will stay in my favourites (although I do not play much anymore).

You're right, DoG does not have a BF2 server, so we just play as guests on other servers.

I'll make a post on the website to make a list of BF2 servers we play in, yours will be there too :)

Thanks for the great server and see you ingame once a while!

cheers
Flitt

Thx for the compliment and for spreading the word.

One sure way to end nadespam is for the USMC team to break through. One quality squad with experienced players will always achieve that.

As more and more BF2 servers are having a slow death, I sincerely hope that the quality team players left in the game - would choose us as their new home. We will do all we can to support them and respond to their requests. Do not be afraid to ask for favors, like switching clan members to the same team, kicking idlers, etc. X-fire me or send me a pm. Also our BF2 vent channel is open to all - all is needed is a request for password.

Thank you again and I will be looking forward to see a [DOG] squad in the field.

Back